Saturday, June 02, 2012

Captain America Birthday Party!

My sweet little boy turned 5 years old and we celebrated in Super Hero style with a Captain America Party. I was super excited to be able to deliver a memorable day for him with the help of Pinterest and my new Cricut. Like many mom's, my kids birthdays are some of my favorite days of the year. I love, love, love their excitement and smiles.

What is a Captain America Party without the famous shield on his birthday cake? Believe it or not, this was the very first birthday cake I have ever made for my children. It looked super cute and was pretty tasty. Then again, how can it be bad with red and blue M&M's and colored sugar sprinkles? I found the idea on pinterest here.    


I used the Red, White and Blue color theme from the shield throughout the house. The mini Captain America shields and festive stars added a nice touch for my Superhero! My Cricut made these decorations sooooooo easy.



The favorite gift of the day was the Captain America Costume. Happy Birthday to my little Super Hero!! 

No comments: