Monday, October 01, 2012

Autumn Blessings!!

I love Fall. The air is different. The vibrant red & orange colored leaves are amazing to see. I must admit. My Fall decorating started in September this year. I was too excited and couldn't wait. Pumpkins. Scarecrows. Fall mums. I love it all! Thanks to Pinterest, this year my fall decorating is more festive then ever.

I always wanted a mantel above our fireplace to decorate. I found this one on Craigslist for $75. It was just what I wanted. Two coats of paint later plus some new hardware to hang it on the wall - it looks really great and finishes off our living room. I made an Autumn Blessings banner to decoate it. The banner has leaves, apples, acorns plus a blue spider. Yes, a blue spider. My son chose it from the Cricut cartridge. Not my first choice, but if a blue spider makes him happy. It makes me happy. I think it looks nice.
 

I have a wreath obsession. I would like to put them on every door in our house. I love the cream and red colors of the flowers on this one. It contrasts nicely against our newly painted black front door.

No comments: